The www.clovingermany.com website fully respects Users’ right to privacy. We particularly care about the protection of your personal data and we use appropriate technological solutions to prevent the intrusion of third parties into our Users’ privacy.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The Administrator, which is the entity deciding how your personal data are used, is Clovin Germany GmbH, with its registered office at ul. Bahnhofsplatz 2a, 26122 Oldenburg, (VAT ID: DE294040080) (hereinafter Clovin Germany).
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
In matters of personal data write to us:
Data Protection Inspector at Clovin Germany is Ms. Agnieszka König.
Postal address: Clovin Germany GmbH, Bahnhofsplatz 2a, 26122, Oldenburg.
Where do we get your data from and why we process it?
We received it from you through the contact form provided on the www.clovingermany.com website.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing of your personal data by Clovin Germany?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to respond to the correspondence that you sent to us:
- registering and processing your messages,
- enabling you to receive technical support related to your enquiry,
- handling requests that you send us (e.g. via the contact form).
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of Clovin Germany, which is:
- • monitoring your activity and the activity of all other users, including e.g. frequency of presence on the website, articles viewed, etc.
- kontaktowanie się z Tobą, w celach związanych z dozwolonymi działaniami marketingowymi, poprzez dostępne kanały komunikacji, w szczególności i za Twoją zgodą – przez e-mail oraz telefon,
- contacting you, for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
- conducting tests and automated analyzes, among others, in terms of the functionality of the website;
- conducting automated marketing analyzes (data profiling);
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal data necessary to send a message on the website www.clovingermany.com:
- name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- postal address.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately you will not be able to send an enquiry on the website www.clovingermany.com.
What are your rights towards Clovin Germany in terms of the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.:
- information provided when acquiring personal data,
- information provided on request – about whether the data is processed, and other issues specified in art. 15 of the GDP, including the right to copy data,
- rectification of data;
- being forgotten;
- processing restrictions;
- data transfer;
- not being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling),
- information about the data protection breach.
You can exercise these rights when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: when you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- regarding the request to delete data: when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Clovin Germany; when you withdraw your consent to data processing; when you object to the processing of your data; when your data is processed unlawfully; when the data should be deleted in order to fulfil the obligation resulting from the law or the data is collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to a child;
- regarding the request to limit the processing of data: when you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; when your data is processed unlawfully, but you do not want it to be deleted; when we no longer need your data, but you may need it to defend your claims; or you object to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
- regarding a request for transfer of data: when the processing of your data is carried out based on your consent or contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation,
Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
In what period we will meet your request?
We try to provide information without unnecessary delay – as a rule, within one month of receipt of the request. If necessary, we will extend this deadline by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. However, in any event, within one month of receipt of the request, we will inform you of the action taken and (if applicable) extend the deadline, stating the reason for the delay.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of services, including in particular:
- entity providing hosting services to us,
- entity that sends SMS / E-mails for us,
- entity providing marketing services to us,
- pentity responsible for technical administration of our website.
Your data may also be made available to state authorities under the law.
If we cooperate with entities that process personal data on our behalf, we only use the services of such processors that provide sufficient guarantees to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of the data subjects.
We verify in detail the entities to which we entrust the processing of your data. We conclude detailed agreements with them, and we periodically audit compliance of the processing operations with the content of such agreements and legal provisions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the time indicated in this document for the purposes of:
for a maximum of 6 months from the day you receive the message. We store this data in order to ensure continuity of correspondence.
In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Clovin Germany is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfilment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
How we care about the processing of your data?
We regularly check and update our documentation in order to be able to demonstrate compliance with the legal requirements in accordance with the principle of accountability formulated in the GDPR, but also in the interests of the data subjects we try to incorporate the best market practices into it.
We ensure that every person acting with our authorization and having access to your personal data processes it exclusively at our request, unless other requirements result from EU law or the law of a Member State.
Cookies are used only to collect information in order to adjust sales to individual products, individual needs and preferences of customers. Cookies are stored by the web browser on the Customer’s hard drive and do not serve directly to collect personal data. This means that the Customer may disable Cookies in his Internet browser, but this will limit the use of the website of Clovin Germany.
We do not forward your data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
Clovin Germany GmbH, Bahnhofsplatz 2a, 26122 Oldenburg. Email: email@example.com.
If you have any further questions regarding privacy protection, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: Clovin Germany GmbH, Bahnhofsplatz 2a, 26122 Oldenburg.